Suggested School Supply List
Suggest Supply List
* 1 - 2” Avery Heavy Duty One Touch EZD binder
* 1 - pencil/supply pouch – heavy-duty material with metal rings
* 1 - wood ruler, 1 scotch tape, 1 glue stick, 1 pair of 7” scissors
* 2 - Bic black pens
* 1 - Bic 4-color pen (red, blue, green, black)
* 2 - #2 pencils
* 1 - highlighter
* 1 - pack binder paper
* 1 - pack graph paper (for math)
* 1 - pack – plastic subject dividers (8 tabs)
* 1 - calculator
* 4 - 1 subject spirals
* 1 - set of markers AND 1 set of colored pencils
* 2 - wide ruled composition books
* 1 - plastic pocket folder – used as the Homework Folder
* 1 - small pack of large grid graph paper.
* 1 –Lock for locker (7/8 grade only)
* 1 –Lock for PE locker
Supply Starter Kits Available
7th/8th Grade Starter Kits on Sale
ORDER YOUR 7th/8th GRADE STARTER KITS FOR NEXT YEAR!
Joaquin Moraga is now taking online orders for the Starter Kit program for the 2016-2017 school year. The Kit has been updated and includes specific teacher requested Core, Math, and Science items. It’s everything your student needs to start the year off right for only $54. Avoid the mad dash for required school supplies the night before school starts … Order now! Starter Kits are on sale through May 13, 2016.
Please visit www.shopttkits.com and enter the school code 82585
There are 2 boxes: 6th grade and 7/8th grade; please make your selection carefully.
For questions please contact Stephanie Goett at firstname.lastname@example.org.