Student Cell Phone Policy
- JM students are permitted to bring cell phones to school. However, cell phones must be turned off and put away during school hours, 8:30 to 3:00 (or 3:49 for students with Z period).
- One exception: Cell phones may be used for educational purposes in classrooms with permission from the classroom teacher.
- Cell phones must be stored in backpacks, lockers, or secure pockets.
- Cell phones may not be used during after school hours inside the JM library.
- Photos and videos are not to be taken on school grounds unless permission has been obtained from a teacher or administrator.
- The school is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged cell phones.
- Phones will be confiscated for violation of these rules. Parents may be required to retrieve the phone and the student may also receive disciplinary consequences per the progressive discipline plan.