24HR. LINE (925) 377-4216
Available in "FORMS" section
Self Administered Inhaler/Epipen Med.
Permission to Administer O.T.C. Med.
Joan Danilson, Principal
Brad Carn, Asst. Principal
Marcia Holbrook, Secretary
Carole Watts, Secretary
JM has “adopted” classes from Cambridge and Fair Oaks Elementary Schools in Concord. Our JM participants should purchase a $10-15 gift for a boy or girl. Gifts must be unwrapped. Please bring the gifts to JM no later than Wednesday, December 18th. Suggested list
Winter Concerts: Come Listen & Enjoy the Music
Thursday, December 12th: 7:00-8:30pm
Concert Band, Symphonic Band, Jazz Cats & Jazz Cadets
Tuesday, December 17th: 7:00-8:30pm
Orchestra & Choir
Drama Play - Camp Twilight
Camp Twilight promises teens a summer adventure - and it delivers! Come out and enjoy a two act spoof of the Twilight movies on December 19th, 7:00-8:30pm
Minimum Day 12/20
School End at 12:05
Winter Break 12/23 – 1/3
Enjoy the Holidays!
We appreciate our volunteers. You give countless hours of your free time to make sure JM has a variety of programs and activities. Now, we need your help to ensure that our campus is safe. We can't do it without you.
The Moraga School District's Student Safety Committee, comprised of school staff, parents and community members, has developed a new volunteer program to improve the safety of all persons on our campuses.
All school volunteers are required to complete the following and turn in the required documents at registration in August:
1) watch a safety video
2) complete a brief quiz based on the video
3) complete a volunteer application form
4) present a photo identification
Thank you for for supporting our schools to improve school safety.
Growing Kind “What if we said ‘Just be nice?’ “ “Our swim club used ‘iSwim.’ Can’t we say ‘iKind?’ “ Gathering parents and administrators and SSA facilitators creates synergy... Continue
What’s Happening with District Technology? Q & A to Common Questions
What’s Happening with District Technology? Q & A to Common Questions What ever happened to the District’s technology plan to regularly replace student and staff technology? Prior to the state budget crisis (2007-08), the Dis... Continue
2nd Quarter Progress Reports are available in Schoolloop
Updated Second Quarter Progress Reports are posted for viewing in Schoolloop. Please check Schoolloop for your progress! Continue
New Parents: School Loop Login
You can check your child’s schedule, homework assignments, grades, e-mail teachers etc. Everything you need to know is on School Loop.
Sign up today at the JM website.
1. Go to the JM web site at http://jm.moraga.k12.ca.us/
2. Click the LOGIN button on the bottom of the Homepage, just below the Moraga School District symbol.
3. Click REGISTER NOW and then PARENT REGISTRATION
4. Follow the easy on-screen directions. These directions require you to input your child’s 4 digit identification number along with information about yourself and your child. Any of your child's teachers can provide this number to your child the first week of school. This number is also located on the top left of the class schedule students received last week.
5. Students are also encouraged to follow the same process, however, they are to click STUDENT REGISTRATION after clicking REGISTER NOW.
Unregistered parents will not be notified that their child’s grades are available on-line. Please keep in mind notification will come throughout the semester and will vary from teacher to teacher.
Pick Up and Drop Off
Help us help you by following our school traffic guidelines for picking up and dropping off students.
View our traffic flow map for pick up and drop off - click HERE