Attendance Line: (925) 377-4216
1) Call before 9:00a.m.
Self Administered Inhaler/Epipen
Permission to Administer O.T.C.
Joan Danilson, Principal
Brad Carn, Asst. Principal
Marcia Holbrook, Secretary
Carole Watts, Secretary
Peace, Love & Pancakes Breakfast and Art Sale
JM's Peace, Love, and Pancakes Breakfast and Art Sale will be Sunday, April 27th from 9:00 AM - 12:00 noon. For more information, and to purchase tickets, please click here.
New Parent Orientation Meetings & Important Dates
"Everything you always wanted to know about JMIS and more!”
Don’t miss this opportunity to talk to Joan Danilson, JM’s principal, Brad Carn JM’s assitant principal, Paul Derksen, PTA president, Sonya Twyman, PTA President-Elect, Heidi Felt, JM counselor, and a JM teacher representatives.
Join us at the JM library:
Thursday, April 24 starting at 7:00 PM
· April 18 - 6th Grade Course Selection Form Due (to your child’s 5th grade teacher)
· April 23 - Parent Education night with Pam Tyson on Math Pathways at 7:00 PM, JM Library
April 25 - WEB VIII Applications Due (Mrs. Reyes's Room 24, or Mrs. Herbert's Office)
· May 16 - 5th Grade Field Trip to JM, 8:45 to 10:10 AM
· May 21 - Special Education Parent Meeting for Incoming 6th Graders, at 7:00 PM, JM Library
· May 29 - JM Spring Fling from 5:00 to 7:00 PM (6th Grade Families Welcome)
· May 29 - Open House (begins at 7:00 PM (6th Grade Families Welcome)
· August 19 - Marauder Day (8:30-9:30 AM 6th grade, 9:30-10:30 AM 7/8th grade, 5:30-6:30 PM 6/7/8th grade) — all students MUST turn in the emergency card to pick up schedules
· August 22 - WEB Day from 8:30 AM to 12:30 PM, Friday
· August 25 - School Begins at 7:50 AM
Information for incoming 6th grade Student and Parents
Click on the link to print off the A Guide for Incoming 6th Grade Students and Parents
Q3 - Staff Recognition Awards
John Behr, Q3, 2013-2014 Winner of the Carol Fletter Staff Recognition Award
John is so friendly that everyone, especially students, are on a first name basis with our fantastic janitor! John takes ...more
2014-2015 School Supply Kits
School Supply Boxes are now available for ordering. Click on the links below for more information.
6th Grade: Click Here
7th/8th Grade: Click Here
California Business for Education Excellence Names JMIS to the 2013 Honor Roll.... The 2013 Honor Roll includes public elementary, middle and high schools recognized for demonstrating consistently ...more
New Student Registration Information
Parents wishing to register their child for school need to contact Marcia Holbrook, 925-377-2085 to set-up an appointment. Please visit the Moraga School District web-site for registration information.
2014-2015 New Student Registration information will be available after May 5, 2014.
Miramonte's High School - Cheer Tryouts
Come be part of our Family! Nationally recognized team! A GREAT High School experience! Bring “SPIRIT” to our school When: April 22nd-25th Time: 4:30pm-6:30 pm Where: Small Gym at MHS What to bring : Water Bottle and a POSITIVE A... Continue
Marauders of the Week: Monday, April 14
Congratulations to the Marauders of the week f or Monday, April 14th . 6th grade, Cassidy M . 7th grade, Rebekah J. 8th grade, Emma W . J.M. Marauders of the Week are anno... Continue
MSD to Host Child Prevention Event April 28, 2014
The Moraga School District will host a parent education event on Monday April 28, 2014 from 7:00 to 8:30 PM. This event will take place in the JM Library. The topic for this evening will be Child Sexual Abuse Prevention and the student educa... Continue
New Parents: School Loop Login
You can check your child’s schedule, homework assignments,
grades, e-mail teachers etc. Everything you need to know is
on School Loop. Sign up today at the JM website.
1. Go to the JM web site at http://jm.moraga.k12.ca.us/
2. Click the LOGIN button on the bottom of the Homepage, just below the Moraga School District symbol.
3. Click REGISTER NOW and then PARENT REGISTRATION
4. Follow the easy on-screen directions. These directions require you to input your child’s 4 digit identification number along with information about yourself and your child. Any of your child's teachers can provide this number to your child the first week of school. This number is also located on the top left of the class schedule students received last week.
5. Students are also encouraged to follow the same process, however, they are to click STUDENT REGISTRATION after clicking REGISTER NOW.
Unregistered parents will not be notified that their child’s grades are available on-line. Please keep in mind notification will come throughout the semester and will vary from teacher to teacher.
Pick Up and Drop Off
School traffic guidelines for picking up and dropping off students.
View our traffic flow map for pick up and drop off - click HERE