New for ALL Students school year 2014-15
ALL Students participating in After School Sports will now be required to have an athletic clearance signed by a physician before participating in any sport-NO EXCEPTIONS
Click on sport pages for more information.
Background Information: After school sports was created to give students the chance to participate in sports. The program is supported by Moraga School District. They provide all of the equipment. The MSD ensures equal access to after school sports and extra curricular activities for all students.
- Fall-Register in August/Sept Play in September-November-
- Winter l- Register in October
- Winter ll- Register in late November-
- Spring I-Register in February Play in March/April:
- Spring II-Register in April Play in April-June:
14-15 Sports Participation Donation
- $155-$175 on an interscholastic team. Golf is $300
- $95 intramural
What are interscholastic sports? Players play 3-4 days a week and travel to other schools. Tryouts are sometimes required, depending on the number of participants.
What are intramurals? Players play 2 days a week and they play against each other. No particular skill level is required to participate.