ALL Students school year 2015-16
ALL Students participating in After School Sports will now be required to have an athletic clearance signed by a physician before participating in any sport-NO EXCEPTIONS
Please only turn in forms for fall registrations. Athletic forms for Basketball and other sports need to be turned in later with the registration forms
Click on sport pages for more information.
Background Information: After school sports was created to give all JM students the chance to participate in sports. Last year we had 189 boys and 105 girls participate in our program. The MSD ensures equal access to after school sports and extra curricular activities for all students. The program is supported by Moraga School District. They provide all of the equipment.
- Fall-Register in August/Sept Play in September-November- GO TO SPORTS PAGE TO REGISTER! Forms to be turned into office by 9/4
- Winter l- Register in October
- Winter ll- Register in late November-
- Spring I-Register in February Play in March/April:
- Spring II-Register in April Play in April-June:
15-16 Sports Participation Donation
- $155-$175 on an interscholastic team. Golf is $300
- $95 intramural
What are interscholastic sports? Players play 3-4 days a week and travel to other schools. Tryouts are sometimes required, depending on the number of participants.
What are intramurals? Players play 2 days a week and they play against each other. No particular skill level is required to participate.